2700 Chartres St. New Orleans, LA 70117
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
2604 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130
8 'til we sell out (or 11 am ish)
Upper Nine Doughnut Company.
Upper Nine handcrafts yeast raised doughnuts which are made fresh every morning served. When available, their fillings are made with seasonal ingredients from local dairy and citrus farms of the Gulf Coast region.
Flavors run from the familiar New Orleans combinations Crème Brulee and Bananas Foster to the more exotic Blackberry Jam with Thai Peanut Glaze.
Other previous flavors consists of Café Au Lait Pot de Crème, Fresh Strawberries and Creole Cream Cheese Mousse, NOLA Cream, Key Lime, Turtle, Praline Bacon, Maple Bacon, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Malted Whopper, Szechuan Lemon, S’mores, Candy Apple, Satsuma Bourbon Brulee, Eggnog Brulee, Fresh Fig with Goat Cheese Mouse.
- Louisiana Strawberry
- Dressed with sliced strawberries and creole cream cheese mouse
- Filled with naval orange crème cheese mousse topped with white chocolate
- Szechuan Lemon
- Filled with lemon curd and rubbed with a Szechuan spice
- Filled with malted milk cream topped with 60% semi-sweet fine chocolate and crushed malted milk balls
- Praline Bacon
- Praline glaze with smoked bacon and toasted pecans
- Chocolate Salted Caramel
- Dipped in 60% fine dark chocolate topped with a pink Himalayan salted caramel
- Peanut Toffee
- Rolled in a mix of finely chopped peanut toffee pieces
- National Doughnut Day, the first Friday of June, is more than a...more
- We are very proud to be included in the list of seven...more