2700 Chartres St. New Orleans, LA 70117
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
2604 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130
8 'til we sell out (or 11 am ish)
Upper Nine Doughnut Company.
Upper Nine handcrafts yeast raised doughnuts which are made fresh every morning served. When available, their fillings are made with seasonal ingredients from local dairy and citrus farms of the Gulf Coast region.
Flavors run from the familiar New Orleans combinations Crème Brulee and Bananas Foster to the more exotic Blackberry Jam with Thai Peanut Glaze.
Other previous flavors consists of Café Au Lait Pot de Crème, Fresh Strawberries and Creole Cream Cheese Mousse, NOLA Cream, Key Lime, Turtle, Praline Bacon, Maple Bacon, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Malted Whopper, Szechuan Lemon, S’mores, Candy Apple, Satsuma Bourbon Brulee, Eggnog Brulee, Fresh Fig with Goat Cheese Mouse.
- Louisiana Strawberry
- Dressed with sliced strawberries and creole cream cheese mouse
- Filled with naval orange crème cheese mousse topped with white chocolate
- Chocolate Crème
- Filled with chocolate egg cream topped with powdered sugar
- Brandy Milk Brulee
- Filled with brandy egg crème torched nutmeg brandy glaze
- Praline Bacon
- Praline glaze with smoked bacon and toasted pecans
- Chocolate Salted Caramel
- Dipped in 60% fine dark chocolate topped with a pink Himalayan salted caramel
- Almond Joy
- Dipped with 60% semi-sweet fine chocolate topped with shredded coconut and toasted almonds
- When it comes to deep fried desserts, New Orleans is of course...more
- Lovers of the Upper Nine Doughnut Company won’t have to anxiously wait...more