2700 Chartres St. New Orleans, LA 70117
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday
2604 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130
8 'til we sell out (or 11 am ish)
Upper Nine Doughnut Company.
Upper Nine handcrafts yeast raised doughnuts which are made fresh every morning served. When available, their fillings are made with seasonal ingredients from local dairy and citrus farms of the Gulf Coast region.
Flavors run from the familiar New Orleans combinations Crème Brulee and Bananas Foster to the more exotic Blackberry Jam with Thai Peanut Glaze.
Other previous flavors consists of Café Au Lait Pot de Crème, Fresh Strawberries and Creole Cream Cheese Mousse, NOLA Cream, Key Lime, Turtle, Praline Bacon, Maple Bacon, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Malted Whopper, Szechuan Lemon, S’mores, Candy Apple, Satsuma Bourbon Brulee, Eggnog Brulee, Fresh Fig with Goat Cheese Mouse.
- Vanilla Bean Glaze
- Mexican vanilla bean glazed
- Orange Ginger Glaze
- Louisiana navel orange and ginger glazed
- Cinnamon Crunch
- Vanilla glazed covered with spiced cinnamon sugar
- Praline glazed topped with toasted pecans
- Key Lime Coconut
- Key lime glazed topped with coconut and chocolate
- Chocolate Salted Caramel
- Dipped in fine dark chocolate and topped with handmade salted caramel and pink Himalayan sea salt
- Lemon Crème
- Filled with lemon creole crème cheese mousse and topped with candied thyme crunch
- Lovers of the Upper Nine Doughnut Company won’t have to anxiously wait...more
- WHO: Upper Nine Doughnut Company, which pops up Saturday morning’s at Tracey’s...more